Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hawgs of Texas

This past April my father and I headed down to south Texas for the annual "Hawgs of Texas" motorcycle rally held at Welch Park at Somerville Lake. It was a wild time full of the 3 B's: bikes, babes, and beer. An amazing time was had by all despite the turd-floater rain on Friday night. It was my first motorcycle rally and one that is tough to beat-- at least as far as the second B is concerned. Below is video I made from the "clean" pictures of the rally. Enjoy... and next year leave your golf carts at home.



___________________
As a side note, I'm very disappointed with YouTube and the greedy music industry for muting all videos using unlicensed music. I originally set the video to The Doors "Roadhouse Blues," an amazing song that fully captured the mood and atmosphere of the rally. However, when I uploaded the video with "Roadhouse Blues" onto YouTube it was muted. YouTube sent me an email saying a violated a copyright. What a load of bullshit. I could understand if I was making money off the video but I'm not. This is just another example of the music industry cracking down on audiophiles with the hopes that the public will spend $18 on a CD with only one or two decent songs on it instead of listening to, or downloading, those songs freely on the internet. Shame on you Warner.

No comments:

Post a Comment