Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Texas Tater BBQ: Treat for Your Mouth

Tonight's dinner was a rare feast of imaginative Texan cuisine. With Thanksgiving rapidly approaching, I present a sampling of my father's culinary genius to the Inside Outsider audience:



If you'd like to wrangle up this delicacy for yourself and loved ones this Thanksgiving, all you need is 3 simple ingredients:

1. Betty Crocker four cheese instant potatoes
2. Chopped beef BBQ from your local smokehouse (Lubbock's J&M BBQ is a fine choice)
3. BBQ sauce- the spicier the better;)

If I had to choose one meal to eat before my demise, I'd choose Tater-BBQ, and die with spicy four-cheese smile on my face and beef 'tween my teeth.
____________
Should anyone out there actually try this dish I'd love to hear your comments!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy!!!! Your comment about beef 'tween your teeth really cracked me up! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete