Saturday, October 11, 2008

Motor Head

It's been a busy month for me. I did a huge trip through huge Texas; first to visit my cousins in the Austin area, then to visit my grand mother in the Dallas area, and, finally, I went back to Austin to pick up my newest and greatest treasure: my 1995, Yamaha 1100cc Virago. I found the bike on ebay and got a great deal on the beast, which remarkably only had 4,500 mile on it. I'm the third owner of this pristine motorcycle. The gentleman I bought the bike from said "this is a true motorcycle: it's a big motor with a gas tank and wheels strapped to it." I couldn't agree more. So, without further adeu, here she is:) I love this bike! It's my treasure. I can honestly state that burning 90 mph down the highway is the most fun I've ever had with my pants on (though I haven't ridden it naked yet)! I'll be posting more pictures of it on my Flickr page so check them out.

これは僕の新しいオートバイ!オートバイは1995年ヤマハ1100ccバラゴ。これは僕の宝物です。この写真で僕の鷲宮を着いている!父もヤマハのオートバイが持ている。日本のオートバイは一番うまだいよ。毎日乗り、毎日は大冒険!

No comments:

Post a Comment