Friday, September 12, 2008

Check out my feedlot post below...

Hello readers, due to one of Blogger's many quirks, one of articles was ordered incorrectly. My latest article about my time at Cattlemen's Feedlot called Sell by the Pound is located below my Hesse article.

I began drafting the article on September 8th but just published it today. Blogger being what it is, published my article according to the date I started drafting it. So just scroll down, click on the link above, or click on the picture of Earl below to read my latest and most informative piece yet; it just might change your life.
But really, if you're relying on me to change your life I suggest you look elsewhere. You might try Safely Framed's photos or MP's Causerie. Thought I'd give a shout out to my bros;)

Peace,

Japanhandle Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment